Sutherland & Associates is a team of practiced problem solvers helping organizations understand influencers, develop effective programs, and evaluate their impacts on climate change issues.
- The Water-Energy Nexus. Facilitate cross-sector collaborations to develop shared approaches to water and energy resource management.
- Partnership Development. Perform research and develop ways that people can access resources, partner, and work together to mitigate carbon emissions and adapt in equitable ways.
- Fund Management. Serve as an intermediary between philanthropic investors and practitioners. Highly skilled at pooled grant fund program development, management, and evolution.
- Evaluation. Map goals to metrics to understand the effectiveness of programmatic actions. Present assessments, recommend improvements, construct /maintain databases, and create impact evaluation frameworks and tracking systems.
- Foundations and Networks – Enabling philanthropic and mission-based organizations to understand the impact of investments on climate issues.
- Governments – Enabling efficiency through data gathering and assessment, metric development, goal-oriented work plan development, silo-breaking, and facilitation of partner connections.
- Private Partners and Practitioners – Enabling practitioners to exert influence on their fields through network building and facilitation of collaborative work.